Monday, April 7, 2008

new posts




You can write a new post by clicking on 'New Post' at the top right hand of the page. You can change the font or the colour , or you can add pictures and audio files.




This is a picture of part of my garden. I love my garden - it's a place where I go when I feel stressed. I love my plants - I bought a box full of herbs yesterday - rosemary, sage, mint etc and if the weather is nice I'm going to plant them on Sunday.

You could do the same - just click on the picture icon at the top of the message ( it looks like a photo), choose the picture file from your computer and click upload. Then you could talk about your pictures too and show the rest of the class something about you.



Listen to what we're going to do with the blog











hange to bold or italics, just like in a word document.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

The first message is at the bottom of the page and newer messages are added at the top.